Wednesday, May 6, 2009

exercises

Exercise 1

I have to study every day.
I have to write every day.
I have to help my parents in weekends.
I have to clean on Saturdays.
I have to wash on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
I have to brush my teeth every day.
I have to play trumpet on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
I have to listen to my parents every day.
I have to look after my dog.

Exercise 2

1 Our English teacher has to check our homework and tests.
2 Grown-ups have to earn money.
3 When your tooth aches you have to go to the dentist's.
4 When you make a mistake you have to correct it.
5 When you make a mess you must clean it up.
6 I have to do my homework every day.
7 Mrs Simpson can't see very well. She has to wear glasses.
8 Lisa can't finish this task alone. I have to help her.

No comments: